Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Everything I learned in life I learned in Halo

Welcome to our blog...

We are busy wrapping things up here at work and getting ready to leave tomorrow. I'm totally excited for the trip and can't believe its already here.

Last night after work I was craving sushi.... so I ate pasta and meatballs instead. Figured if everything works out ok and we can figure out how to get our order taken, we'll be eating a ton of sushi in just 36 hours.

As much as i'm gonna miss Jackie and Oliver, I'm looking forward to travelling with .marc . Besides the occasional weekend trip here or there this will definetly be different. I think we both have finished our packing and are ready to go!

...wish us luck....

ps: japanese word of the day:
chicken (english)
chikin (japanese) or toriniku

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I hope you two had a great flight and are enjoying your honeymoon! I miss you!!